DiversityInc Best Practices is a subscription website for corporations, nonprofits, schools and government/military organizations. It is designed to give you practical solutions to your diversity-management questions and to help you gain support and evolve your workplace diversity initiatives. We feature best practices with measurable results, and case studies on the most effective ways to use resource groups, mentoring, diversity councils and other initiatives for diversity & inclusion success. DiversityInc Best Practices includes:
- Monthly Web Seminars featuring best practices from DiversityInc Top 50 companies. Attend live or view afterward in our Web Seminar Library.
- White papers on emerging research topics, such as Global Diversity and Involving Hourly Workers in Resource Groups.
- Content, photos and videos from learning sessions at DiversityInc Events.
- In-depth interviews with CEOs, CDOs and top corporate, government and nonprofit leaders.
- Content on the benefits of diversity featured in DiversityInc magazine.
- Exclusive access to our Meeting in a Box training tool giving you content and questions for your workforce on cultural competency surrounding heritage months, and content and questions for diversity-department, HR, communications and legal staff on diversity-management issues.
DiversityInc Best Practices topics, which align with the magazine/web seminar/events calendar, are:
For information on how to have your organization subscribe, email sales@DiversityInc.com.